- Chronology is an application I built for personal time tracking that logs time tracking data in a Google Spreadsheet.
- Accompaniment is a musical accompaniment system based on Hidden Markov Models that generates accompaniment for a recorded piece of music.
- Dispatch is a command-line mail merge tool for sending custom bulk emails to a list of recipients.
- TAG-ACG Translator is a compiler to translate tree-adjoining grammars into equivalent abstract categorial grammars in a format that can be understood by the ACG Toolkit.
- Extemp Timer is meant for extemporaneous speaking competitions, and can be used by extemp prep room proctors to manage when speakers should be drawing their questions and leaving for round. (GitHub)
See more of my projects on GitHub.